Authentic Health Studio has been fortunate enough to work with over 500 women during the past 10 years. We have seen every area that females tend to focus on and have designed workouts for women to address these specific needs and fitness goals.
A woman’s centre of gravity is in her pelvis (men’s centre is their chest) and so we design female fitness programs to focus on this region. Working the core targets areas that many women consider “problem areas” such as hips, thighs, glutes and belly. It’s no coincidence that these muscle groups are where women derive most of their power, which is why building strength in these areas is central to women’s health.
The core also connects the upper body to the lower body, so the more stable this area is the more efficient and powerful the rest of the workout program will be. Having a strong core guarantees the most effective gym workouts for women.
The Authentic Health Approach to Female Personal Training
The best results from any personal training plan for women come from mastering foundational exercises, challenging the body through varying routines (to avoid plateaus), and refining techniques through reassessment (to achieve targets.)
Our extensive Discovery Session allows us to understand where you are now and move you towards sustaining a healthier, stronger lifestyle. Here’s what you can expect:
- A personalised program that takes into consideration your goals, your ability, and even your menstrual cycle so you can maximise energy and performance
- A coach who listens and understands the stubborn problem areas women experience. We take a holistic approach utilising a combination of strength and cardiovascular training principles to help you feel confident in your body
- A team that stays up to date with all the latest research into women’s health and fitness, along with over 10 years worth of experience working with a variety of busy women who want to look and feel their best
- An understanding of what’s required to stay healthy before giving birth and how to regain your fitness postpartum
Women’s Weight Gain Woes
Rarely is there a single issue that contributes to female weight gain, especially considering the cycles of menstruation, pregnancy, postpartum, and menopause. There are obvious external factors that can be cleaned up in order to maintain a healthy functional weight. Consider the following:
- Stress Levels
- Sleeping Patterns
- Lifestyle Factors eg. smoking, alcohol consumption
- Underlying Medical Conditions
- Prolonged Injuries
Understanding what triggers weight gain allows you to address it specifically.
New To Motherhood?
Empathetic to the unique challenges of postnatal mothers looking to regain their fitness, Authentic Health has designed a tailored workout for your areas of concern.
Our personalised postnatal fitness program focuses on you; from that initial 6 weeks postpartum all the way through to 12 months, in a family-friendly, safe environment.
Our semi-private personal training sessions are baby-friendly, so you’re welcome to bring your little one along if they are not yet ready to be without you.
Authentic Health Studio has put together some of the best foundational exercises for women who are looking to tone, strengthen and sculpt their bodies. We approach each woman as an individual and recognise a holistic approach is the way to achieve lasting, lifestyle results.